It is great you are conscious of your body weight and want to learn how to lose 50 pounds in 2 months. You are definitely part of a large group of people who are trying to achieve this same goal.
As you already know, there are a lot of weight loss programs on the market. However, which ones has the nutrition, exercise and support team readily available to help you lose 50 pounds in two months. Not many…. and no one should ever claim this however the Insanity 2 Months Nutrition and Workout Program is a powerful system that stands out above the rest!
You Might Also Like This: How I Lost 50 Pounds Without Exercise: You Can Do It Too!
And plus… you can do this in the comfort of your home for only 45 minutes a day!
Let’s take a further look at this proven program but note that Insanity nor this website guarantees that that you will lose 50 pounds. It is totally up to you to achieve this goal!
Why Would You Need To Lose 50 Pounds in 2 Months?
The following are a few reasons why people are desperate to lose 50 pounds in 60 days. Maybe one of these relate to your situation:
- Getting married
- Asked to participate in a wedding
- Health problems
- Back pains caused by weight
- Want to be more attractive
- Trying to impress someone
- Want to look good in a swimsuit
- Going on vacation
- Trying to save a relationship
- Going to the prom
- Going to a reunion
Whatever your reason, be proud of yourself that you have made the first step to losing weight! You Rock!
You Might Also Like: Best Treadmills For Big Guys
How To Lose 50 Pounds In 2 Months: Start Today
There is a famous quote that says:
“Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow!”
Therefore, please start today!
The 3 keys to your success are as follow:
- Increase your metabolism by eating 5-6 healthy meals
- Perform the Insanity exercises for only 45 minutes
- Get enough sleep every night
These are amazing fat burning techniques that have proven to reduce the weight of millions of people.
Now… expanding on the 3 keys above, the following 4 powerful tips are even more important to you and your goal to lose 50 pounds:
Getting enough protein in your diet is absolutely vital! Protein is one of the main contributors to a healthy metabolism and your metabolism helps you burn calories and fat. Protein is so important in the body that if you don’t get the required amount of daily protein in your diet, your body will take protein from your muscles in order to build the enzymes that supports your metabolism. So protein means a better metabolism which means more calories burned! Protein also builds stronger and mightier muscles.
Good sources of protein are whole eggs, chicken, Greek yogurt, beans, Ezekiel bread and whey protein shake.
Eat More Fruit & Vegetables
According to a recent study….increased fruit and vegetable intake may help weight loss in 99% of any overweight adult or child. Therefore, you should definitely increase your daily intake of fruits and vegetables. These natural foods are high in nutrients which will make you feel better and more energized. Fruits and vegetables are often low in calories so they’re great substitutions to higher calorie foods.
Here’s a tip!
Add some spinach to your dinner or an apple as a snack and you’ll feel full faster which will help with portion control.
Exercising helps to increase your metabolism, which helps burn calories. If you’re an active woman between 19 – 30 you burn about 2,400 calories a day where as if you’re mainly sedentary you’re only burning 2,000. Active men ages 19 – 30 burn about 3,000 calories and sedentary men burn about 2,400 calories. And exercise is great for your body, your muscles, your organs, and you’re general well being.
Some of the most popular and effective exercises are the ones introduced to you in your 2 months Insanity program.
Reduce Your Consumption of Salt or Sodium
A diet high in sodium can cause bloating and increased water retention. This can make you look bigger than you actually are, so skip the salt and you’ll lose the water weight.
In addition, your fat storage in your body absolutely loves salt! They attract each other like a high-powered magnet. So make sure you read the ingredients of everything before you eat it. This is extremely important!
The 4 tips above are all about a lifestyle change, which means you’ll be able to keep the pounds off for good. But if you’re wondering how to incorporate these tips, this is how to get started.
- Switch sodas for water or flavored water and you’ll immediately cut out a lot of unnecessary daily calories.
- Instead of a sugary muffin for breakfast try a piece of whole-wheat toast with peanut butter, peanut butter is a great source of protein!
- Use light weight hand weights during office breaks. Some are tiny and can be discreet to avoid confused, office stares.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator; if you walk up and down one flight of stairs for 10 minutes you burn 100 calories
- Instead of candy, cookies or popcorn as an afternoon snack opt for an apple, mango or an orange (you’ll save about 200 calories!)
- Potato chips contain 149 mg of sodium which is terrible! If you are hungry, fill up on good food such as cashews, a protein shake, a banana, Greek yogurt, oatmeal, etc.
These tips on how to lose 50 pounds in 2 months are not only about quickly shedding the pounds but also about a lifestyle change. By simply changing your lifestyle, you will never have to diet and the pounds will stay off!Last Updated on